, , , , , , , , , ,

Top Ten of 2014

7:00 AM


With 2014 coming to a close, it is a good time to look back and remember ALL the beauty products I have tried! With a tight budget and a lot of other things on my mind, here is my quick n' dirty top ten list ranging from skincare to hair styling products that I have tried and loved. I did not include any DIY products, but plan on sharing those in the new year along with more in-depth product reviews.

Skincare:
Raw.Skin.Ceuticals Acne.Ceuticals Cleanse
Andalou Naturals Ultra Sheer SPF 18 Daily Defense Facial Lotion
Seventh Generation Boosts Skin Serum - Soothing

Body:
Herbal Magic Roll-On Deodorant
Dessert Essence Jojoba Oil

Cosmetics:
Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara
Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in "Taureg" (dark brown)
Revolution Organics Lip Gloss in "Truth"

Hair Styling:
Verb Sea Spray
SheaMoisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist 


What were your favorite natural beauty products of 2014? Comment below or share with me on Twitter @NaturallyCay or Facebook! Stay tuned later this week for what products I am "Looking Forward" to try in 2015 :)



Wishing all my loves a happy and safe New Year! See you in 2015!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search Naturally, Cay

Archive