, , , , , , , ,

Around the Web: December 21-27

7:00 AM



Around the Web: December 21-27


Was in need to bulk up on beauty blogs, Beauty by Britanie's Link Love page did just that.

One of my New Year's resolutions I've already half started is to eliminate gluten and dairy from my diet to see if that helps my skin and digestive issues, so I have my eye on the Send Me Gluten Free subscription box.

I have yet to venture into the whole contour and highlight thing, but these contour and highlight kits may change that.

Out of all the changes moving from a rural town to Chicago brings, one that I have yet to get used to is our hard water. This post explores if filtered shower heads are useful and also has a link to an EWG article listing cities in order of water quality. 

Christmas holiday parties may be behind us, but New Year's parties are just around the corner! Here is a great makeup tutorial to help spice up the night.


Most used product: Raw.Skin.Ceuticals RegenC Eye Cream used at night keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated while not making them itch or burn like other eye cream formulas do. 

Product on my watch list: Avalon Organica Tea Tree Treatment Shampoo for my dry, itchy scalp thanks to Midwest winter weather. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search Naturally, Cay

Archive