, , ,

JAMin' Jamberry Nails

6:00 AM


Last year my advisor sent me a Facebook event invite for a "Jamberry party." I joined and participated in all the games to win free Jamberry wraps some stranger led while my advisor posted pictures of her pretty designed nails. I never won anything or bought one for myself because: poor college grad student.

Fast forward a year and one of my best friends for over ten years (I feel old) started a Facebook page as a Jamberry consultant. Katie was posting like crazy all these pictures and graphics of why these "jams" were so awesome. I talked to a few coworkers who used them before and shared neutral opinions, but said I should definitely try them for myself.

When ordering my first buy 3 get 1 free sheets I checked the little box expressing interest to host an online party (hey, why not?). I kid you not, I got a text from Katie within the hour asking if I wanted to start right then and there. By the next evening she made the event, posted pictures and had the first game started.

Along with hosting the party, Katie sent me a few free accent nails to try before using a full set. The idea behind this is to put an accent nail on each hand then paint the rest as you normally would. Take a picture on day one, then keep them on for seven days to take a picture of how the jams hold up in comparison with the nail polish. Needless to say, the jams won and I was counting down the minutes to take off that chipped polish.

Accent nail is "Mad Mod" with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Grey Area" -- It couldn't hold up!



Now back track to how this is relevant to a natural beauty blog. Jamberry wraps are vegan as well as gluten, chemical and latex free. The wraps are applied with heat and removed with either heat or by soaking in olive oil or lemon juice. I have had a full set on for almost a full day now and am so in love with how they look, feel and don't break out my skin or burn my eyes! They are actually more affordable than I thought as well. A full sheet costs $15 and includes enough wraps for 2 manicures, 2 pedicures and 8-16 accent nails. All this plus the fact that your nail designs will look way better and more consistent than any $30 manicure -- I promise!

 Accent nail is "First Frost" and the rest are "Crystalline" -- my favorite winter wraps!



If you want to learn more about Jamberry or how to get your own, comment below! When purchasing make sure to follow this link and choose me (Casey!) as your party host, then make sure to show me your awesome jams on Instagram @NaturallyCay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search Naturally, Cay

Archive